An opportunity is never lost, if you don’t take it, someone else will.
There is just a few days left to enter this year’s Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards. Entries close at midnight on Sunday 24th May 2015.
There are plenty of good reasons to enter the Awards, as they provide opportunities, to;
- increase the profile and awareness of your business
- have a good look at what you are doing
- test how good you are… to know if you are a leader in your field
- acknowledge your staff and the work they do
- receive an endorsement for the business by being a finalist or winner
- to enhance your reputation
- promote your success
- increase sales and profitability
- reassurance customers and potential customers that they are dealing with a reputable business
Winners from previous years have spoken openly about the unexpected benefits and the very positive impact the Awards have had on their business and their personal lives. Feedback from businesses who have entered the awards has been very positive. Surprisingly, many have stated that completing the entry forms has been very beneficial to their business as it has challenged them to think about aspects of their business that they hadn’t previously. Being named as a finalist provided a scene of achievement. Being a winner was the icing on the cake. The trophy and prize added to the very memorable experience. Well worth the effort!
The generosity of local businesses in supporting the Award is very much appreciated. Our sponsors and prize donors as well as our partners contribute to the Awards being the premier business event in Lake Macquarie.
The Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards provide an opportunity for you to showcase your business.
This year the Gala Dinner will be held on 11 July at Belmont 16s. if you are curious about what happens or are considering entering next year…then come along, the details are available at www.lmbea.com.au