Starting your own business is an exciting prospect, but it is important to be aware of what is involved when it comes to running a business.
At the Business Growth Centre, we believe that proper planning is key to the success of your business and we can provide you with the right tools and information to help turn your dream into a reality.
Thinking of starting a business?
It is important to consider what is involved and whether you are suited to business and self-employment. You can start by asking yourself these questions:
- What type of business do I want to start?
- What skills do I need to start my own business?
- What are my business goals and objectives?
- How much income will my business need to generate?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of starting my own business?
There are a number of excellent resources available to assist you with starting your own business and the Business Growth Centre can help you navigate this new landscape.
Following are a number of links that can answer some of your initial questions and help get you started:
Contact the Business Growth Centre on 4942 3133 or email our staff to discuss your business dreams.