Thinking about starting your own business? Wondering what it is you really need to know?
Explore some important considerations in the Small Business Basics Workshop that will help you to decide if being in business is for you. We’ll cover the critical business topics including:
- Choosing the right business structure
- Defining your product and market
- Getting set up and started
- Discovering your business brand
- Financial considerations
- The importance of developing a business plan.
Learn how the Business Growth Centre can help you to start your micro-business. It’s a small investment of your time and money for a big investment in your future!
Thursday 27 August, 10.00am – 12.00pm
Monday 28 September, 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Business Growth Centre
48 Oakdale Rd, Gateshead
$50 per person