The Business Growth Centre is looking for an energetic and passionate Business Trainer for a contractor position. Apply here today.
The Business Growth Centre (BGC) is a reputable training organisation in Newcastle, Australia that provides quality training to small and medium businesses as well as professionals.
To meet the criteria of this role you will need to have VET qualifications to teach:
- Certificate IV in New Small Business
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
VET/Industry currency in Business is essential
- A minimum of 2-year experience delivering VET courses
- Available to work on and off campus
- Ideally, with experience delivering online courses.
Your tasks will include [GC] online course delivery, adhering to Standards for RTO 2015 compliant requirements, updating and developing new/existing assessment tools, maintain accurate student records, and marking student assessments.
Interviews commencing January 2018. Send your CV (with transcript/s addressing the selection criteria) by email here: email@example.com.
Contact us for more information: 02 4942 3133 or visit our courses page here
The Business Growth Centre is a registered training organisation [RTO 90929] with the Australian Skills Quality Authority [ASQA].