Click on the links for information about enrolling at the Business Growth Centre:
- How to enrol in a workshop or seminar
- How to enrol in a qualification
- Access government subsidies to reduce your fees
- Apply for a Fee-Free Scholarship
- How to get your Unique Student Identifier
- Enrolment Documents
Enrolling in workshops and seminars
Enrolling in a workshop or seminar is quick and easy. Visit our Events page, scroll through the list to find your workshop or seminar and click on the name. Click on the link under “Bookings” to enrol.
Enrolling in a nationally recognised units and qualifications
These courses include Certificates and Diplomas, as well as units of competency. These courses have a code before the title, such as BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management. We recommend you speak to one of our staff to be sure the course is right for you.
You may enrol in these courses if you meet the entry requirements and you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder. You may not enrol in these courses if you are an international student in Australia on a study visa. International students should visit www.training.gov.au to locate a training provider who holds CRICOS registration.
We provide information packages for our nationally recognised training programs, so it is a good idea to start there. You can download the Information Packages from the following course information pages:
- BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business Sales
- BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Reduce your enrolment fees with a Smart and Skilled Fee Subsidy
Most of the qualifications you can study at the Business Growth Centre are available under Smart and Skilled subsidies, including traineeships for new employees. We recommend you contact us about your eligibility for Smart and Skilled Fee subsidies so that we can provide you with individual support. Please call the Business Growth Centre on 4942 3133 or email our staff.
Apply for a Smart and Skilled Fee Free Scholarship
Undertaking training can help rebuild your life and get you back into the workforce. If you are experiencing or have experienced domestic and family violence, you and your dependants may be eligible for free training with funding provided by the NSW Government. Please call Jo Fisher at the Business Growth Centre on 4942 3133 for a confidential discussion to find out more.
We urge anyone experiencing domestic and family violence to contact the Domestic Violence Line on 1800 656 463 or the Men’s Referral Service on 1300 766 491. The Domestic Violence Line is available 24 hours, seven days a week and provides telephone counselling, information and referrals to other services.
You may also apply for a fee free scholarship if you are:
- under the age of 30 at the course start date, and
- receive a specified Commonwealth benefit or allowance, and
- live in public housing, community housing, or Aboriginal housing or receive specialist homeless services or are on the waiting list for public housing or receive private rental assistance.
Please call the Business Growth Centre on 4942 3133 or email our staff for further information.
Unique Student Identifier – a must for qualification enrolment
- You must have a Unique Student Identifier to enrol in a nationally recognised course. Your Unique Student Identifier (USI) provides you with access to your records for any vocational education and training you complete in Australia. Creating a USI is free. It creates a secure, online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere, and it is yours for life. You can create your own, or we can help you. If you already have a USI, you will need to provide us with the number when you enrol. Visit the USI page to get your USI today!
- Read more about how we administer fees and refunds, respond to complaints and appeals, protect your consumer rights, manage prepaid fees and protect your privacy.
- Download your Student Handbook. Your Student Handbook provides easy access to information you may need throughout your study with us.
- Read what learning support we provide when you study with us.
Following are the enrolment documents that are required to enrol with the Business Growth Centre: